 CAD / 3990
    Lugnet dat-file browsing —Michael Lachmann
   Hy, I wrote a small tool for viewing .dat and .mpd files which integrates fully into the Internet Explorer. It works fine when loading real dat and mpd files, but does not work with Lugnet dat files. The viewer is registered for cgi types already (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Lugnet dat-file browsing —Todd Lehman
   (...) When you say "it works fine when loading real...", do you mean it works with any old webserver out on the net serving .dat and .mpd files, or is it from a specially configured webserver? (Can you point to an example URL of a .dat file that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Lugnet dat-file browsing —Michael Lachmann
   Now you hit me a bit hard but ok .... When I load an mpd file for example which is stored on my web-page (URL) ) then my viewer is started by IE and gets no seperate window but is shown in the explorer window itself .... fine When loading a dat from (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Lugnet dat-file browsing —Todd Lehman
   (...) I apologize if my questions are of a dry nature -- we're talking technical details, after all. :) (...) OK, here's what I see: The waggon.mpd model (above) is being served by your server as MIME type application/octet-stream while the .dat (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad)