 CAD / 3884
Re: help with l-draw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 21:25:30 GMT

tom duggan wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:
In lugnet.cad, Tom Duggan writes:
I have finally gotten around to trying to use l-draw, but I seem to have a
problem....everytime I go to look at a piece using ldlite, it says "warning
cannot find stud dat anywhere", and the pieces show with no studs. I have
tried downlloading and installing everything twice, but i still get this
message. does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Or does any one know
where I can find this part?

To check if you acualy have downloaded the stud parts, you must check your
\Ldraw\P folder. Besides other files, currently it should contain the
following (19) stud primitive files:

STU2.DAT
STU22.DAT
STU22A.DAT
STU23.DAT
STU23A.DAT
STU24.DAT
STU24A.DAT
STUD.DAT
STUD2.DAT
STUD2A.DAT
STUD3.DAT
STUD3A.DAT
STUD4.DAT
STUD4A.DAT
STUDLINE.DAT
STU2P01.DAT
STUDP01.DAT
STUDEL.DAT
STUD5.DAT

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

O.K.....I looked in my parts folder, and did not find them.....does anybody
know where I can get them? I tried downloading ldraw, and the complete parts
files again, and they are still not there.

Thanks
Tom D

No, not in the Parts folder, but the P folder.
If you need them, I can zip them and send them to you.

/Tore