 CAD / 3881
3880  |  3882
Subject:
help with l-draw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 20:41:45 GMT

Hi,

I have finally gotten around to trying to use l-draw, but I seem to have a
problem....everytime I go to look at a piece using ldlite, it says "warning
cannot find stud dat anywhere", and the pieces show with no studs. I have
tried downlloading and installing everything twice, but i still get this
message. does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Or does any one know
where I can find this part?

Thanks
Tom D