 CAD / 3758
Re: ldlite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:42:45 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

"Dan Boger" <dan@giccs.georgetown.edu> writes:

I tried to play a little with l3lab running under wine, and it
seems to run, but I didn't have time to play with it more...

In my experience, L3Lab works almost perfectly with Wine under
GNU/Linux.

LDLITE, on the other hand, works just barely under Wine, and I've
never managed to run LDraw at all under neither Wine nor DOSEMU.  I
would really like to run LEdit under Linux via some kind of emulator,
though.  Do anybody have any positive experience with this?

Fredrik

Will mlcad run under wine? ldao?