 CAD / 3747
Re: ldlite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 20:31:26 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.cad, Kevin Loch writes:
Is there a ldraw/ldlite renderer (not ray traced) that runs
on unix?

You could try ldglite.  It's a port of ldlite to opengl.  Look here:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/File/8624/

But get the latest version that's not yet visible on the web page.  (I
had to do my taxes.)

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/File/8624/ldglitesrc0_6pre8.zip

Have fun,

Don