 CAD / 3637
    Re: User POV substitutions in L3P —Chuck Sommerville
   (...) I don't believe there are any conflicts. All the commands are imbedded in comment fields. You can have a closer look. Check out this thread where I post a URL to a sample kit. (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: User POV substitutions in L3P —Steve Bliss
   (...) to the 1x1 cone - the interior is seriously messed up). So it would be an easy thing to maintain one common code-library, but generate a 'pure LDraw' version for distribution. Assuming that the amount of POV code added significant overhead to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: User POV substitutions in L3P —Lars C. Hassing
   Steve Bliss wrote... (...) Yes, as I wrote in cad.ray ((URL) However, I see your suggestion as a smart golden mean (...) I.e. the common code can have special mock-up section, or you can simply "uncomment" details or interior of a part. /Lars (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: User POV substitutions in L3P —Chuck Sommerville
   (...) My original purpose was to clean up the outside of the parts, but I really like the Idea of eliminating the insides when they aren't needed. -Chuck (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)