 CAD / 3498
Re: What CAD program is being auctioned here ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:38:54 GMT

Michael Lachmann wrote:

I believe that the seller was someone trying to sell a lego-set and maybe
thought if he sells it with a software, then it looks better and that his
chances are higher to sell the set.

I think you're right.

I personaly think that the seller didn't have bad things in mind ...

Maybe. I think it would be helpful to educate the seller, if possible,
as his post is misleading. Who can say whether that will happen, though.

also
taking someone to a lawyer who is not in you country is not so easy (and
cheap).

Like it's cheap talking to one IN your country. :-) Again, agreed.

I thing we realy should have a look out at companies or organisations doing
such things ...

Yep, those are the big potatoes, this was small potatoes. So have we
seen any org doing that? I don't think so, yet anyway, thank goodness.
But if you keep making your program better and better, it may well
happen and we all should speak up (here) if we see it.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!