 CAD / 3491
Re: What CAD program is being auctioned here ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 01:03:24 GMT

Well, you know me, I LOVE to stir up trouble. So I sent off a rather
innocent note to the seller. We'll see what I get back.

I also sent a note to the buyer giving the MLCad URL and asking if
that's what he thinks he won. He does, and he's not too happy about it
at this point.

Chris Dee wrote:

Anyone know anything about this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=253949994