 CAD / 3478
Re: What CAD program is being auctioned here ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:48:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ben Vaughan writes:
In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee writes:
Anyone know anything about this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=253949994

Chris

Geez, that sounds like MLCad to me.  If it is, someone is gonna get taken to
the cleaners for free software.  Yeesh.

Ben

Thank you very much for this information, I just sent them a note that they
have to stop selling MLCad ....
I did never permit someone selling MLCad, I think we should try to keep the
things free!
But with such things happening I wonder if I should build in some protection
to avoid someone taking the programm and selling it.

Michael