 CAD / 317
Re: Heavy Duty Articulated Pulling Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 18:39:38 GMT

"Fredrik Glöckner" wrote:

0 Name: PULL.DAT
0
0 Heavy Duty Articulated Pulling Truck
<snip>

This is a cool model. But it looks more like an earth mover than a
conventional over the road vehicle. Also, I'm unclear where the hook
goes. Have you tried giving it an earthmover (Articulated truck or
scraper) back end?

I went to the Cat site to find one but came up short. However there are
some other interesting construction pics there...

http://www.cat.com/cgi-bin/frameset.pl?nav=products&content=/products/equipment/equipment.html&target=_top&title=Caterpillar%20-%20Products%20-%20Equipment

I especially enjoy minifig scale models that make intelligent use of
Technic parts. I always try to paint with all the "colors" the Lego
palette provides. (or speak with all the "words the Lego language
provides, if you prefer).

Thanks Fredrik!

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.