 CAD / 2947
Re: DAT Explorer v. 0.6.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:19:33 GMT

Yes, it does... I didn´t notice until now.
--Tobias

In lugnet.cad, Tobias Möller writes:
I like this, but I think that it is hard to navigate. Is north always up, • or
does it change dependoing on your viewing direction? Some sort of • "compass"
would be nice. But it is cool anyway! Just like VRML!

The directions work as on a map, so if you're looking East and want to look
left, choose North.  Then if you want to look behind you, choose South. • The
screen always tells you which way you are facing.

-John Van