 CAD / 2948
Re: [DAT Explorer] Feature request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:23:59 GMT

I think there is a LUGNET group for official models, just post them there
and I will add them to the list.

KL

In lugnet.cad, Tobias Möller writes:
cool!
I like this. I think that it would be cool to have TLG model in here, I am
thinking of some police and fire stations.

--Tobias

It's a real-time POV-ray explorer of LDraw DAT files.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/mkpov.cgi

KL

In lugnet.cad, Tobias Möller writes:
What is the DAT explorer?

--Tobias

Kevin:

I found a Netscape on one of the other machines in the lab
and walked a bit around in the post office. I noticed one
strange thing - I appear to be transparent.

Could you insert a minifig at the camera position, so the
reflections show that and not the wall behind the camera?

Play well,

Jacob

   --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --
   --  Web...:  <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/>  --