 CAD / 2841
Re: [DAT Explorer] Feature request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 13:42:36 GMT

Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FI7HHB.7At@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

Could you insert a minifig at the camera position, so the
reflections show that and not the wall behind the camera?

While that's not at the top of the list, I've already considered that.
In fact, what if there was a minifig in every location that someone was
currently viewing?

That could get creepy.  "NOooo!  Get away from me. . ."

-John Van