 CAD / 2847
Re: DAT Explorer v. 0.6.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:14:17 GMT

Kevin Loch wrote:

Well, there was a serious problem with speed on 0.6 so I made an
quick patch that moved the models list to the satic header.html.
Now the page is faster than it was before.  I also removed a stray table
tag.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/mkpov.cgi

KL

This is SO cool!

Todd needs to put this on the resources page if it isn't already.
Thanks, Kev. Much better use of your time (1) than resizing images and
editing out tears and cropping blank edges. (2)

This ROCKS. So you have the render engine running on a LINUX box?
Any idea on the bandwidth impact this puts on your site?

1 - IMHO
2 - you need to read RTL to get the joke. :-)

lugnet.