 CAD / 2848
Re: [Datsville] My Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 20:15:02 GMT

[moving to .cad...]

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, John VanZwieten writes:
Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote:

P.S.  John, I'm remodeling my house, so don't park my car next to it yet.
You could park it by the Town Hall, tho.  Also, how big are the residential
"Lots"?  I plan on having an external garage, along with landscaping, and I
want to know how much space I can use.  It may need to modify some of your
road sections, too.

The lots are variable size.  When you design your house, use a 32x32 baseplate
and a 32X32 9-stud roadplate.  Then subtract 4 studs from the roadplate for
sidewalk and tree-lawn.  If you add in a driveway, I just trim the sidewalk
around it.  Keep in mind that the tree-lawn and sidewalk are on top of the
roadplate, so if you want your landscaping to match it should be a plate
thick.

Okie Dokie.  I'm currently aiming for it being on a two-brick tall hill, BTW.
Is there anything special I should do/know?

Nice car, btw.  I'm inspired to take a try at my B'mer.

Danke sehr(1)!

Jeff

1 - Hopefully I spelled that correctly.  It's supposed to be German for Thank
You.  :)