 CAD / 2906
Re: DAT Explorer update (v.0.6)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 20:12:01 GMT

Brian Sauls <barbcue@nospam.home.com> wrote in message
news:FI9F5n.DL5@lugnet.com...
I've been wanting to get inside of my models for the past, uh, less 3, carry
the one, 22 years.

Thanks.  It's neat.  Just the sort of thing my wife doesn't want me doing
when I get home from work at midnight.:)

Brian Sauls

Speaking of Brian, his mission-style house would be a great addition, due to
all his nice detail work.  And now the grocery store, too.

-John Van