 CAD / 2844
Re: DAT Explorer update (v.0.6)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 18:58:13 GMT

This just gets better and better.  I'm so glad someone found a way to show off
all the great stuff people are doing inside their Datsville houses &
buildings.  It's always kind of sad when I add a house knowing that most of
the cool details can't be seen in a Datsville rendering.  I'll be adding links
to this from the Datsville pages.  Now I may have to finish the inside of the
town hall : (

Actually, what I'd like to do is have the overhead view links go to pages for
that individual building which would include close-up renderings, links to the
.dat files and to the author's page (if any), and a link to the building in
DAT Explorer, as well as any comments the author wants to add.

-John Van