 CAD / 2843
Re: DAT Explorer update (v.0.6)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 17:25:24 GMT

oops, forgot the url:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/mkpov.cgi

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
The Dat Explorer has been updated to v. 0.6

changes for version 0.6:
removed double-slash in image src url (may have cause problem on macs)
added image link-through
added author names
changed to full model name
renamed to "DAT Explorer"
deleted unnecessary and redundant "lk" argument
added support for header.html
new page layout
centered image in display table

plans for version 0.7:
jpeg/png select
ambient light increase
NE,NW,SE,SW look controls
selectable move increments
forms based controls
make set list static in header.html (to speed up)

future plans:
articulated control buttons
rewrite cgi in c

optional features being considered:
minifig observer
minifig companions
java client so page doesn't redraw
support for huge pov files (i.e. datsville)