 CAD / 2349
Re: Lego VCR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:45:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jonathan Wilson writes:
seeing some of the things going on now (like the new super car) is starting • to
drag me back into the fold...

good. does that mean you are going to finish those 8880 wheels i have been • waiting
on?
Jonathan,
Your posts vex me.  I cannot understand why after repeated requests from other
Lugnet users you still post in all capital letters.  Are the shift buttons on
your keyboard broken?  Is it your age maybe?  You seem to want the acceptance
of these people very badly, yet you are unwilling to make small attempts to
get such acceptance.  Please understand I'm not bashing you.  I actually think
there's a certain charm in your repeated repeated requests.  I've just read
many of yours and others posts for several weeks, and you have me miffed.
Bryce McGlone