 CAD / 2337
Re: Lego VCR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:42:42 GMT

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 18:10:02 GMT, "onyx" <onyx@flash.net> wrote:

I think the VCR is awesome, great job! :)

Scott Sanburn

To clarify... *The VCR is **NOT** my design!!!*...

it *IS* awesome.. but the link was sent to me from a friend yesterday... it
was created by ben williamson... he hangs out over on LUGNET's robotics
groups... i invited him to start LDraw'ing his killer models (other great
mindstorms creations can be seen at his site, see this thread's origin for the
URL)... but unfortunately he runs UNIX.. he was aware of LDraw, but can't run
it on his platform... i'd *really* like to have a .DAT of that sucker.. i'm
goign to see if i can decipher enough from the pics this weekend... time to
grab my TechnicVHS® copy of Aliens!! ;)

There's no DOS emulator for Unix?  How sad...

Steve