 CAD / 2324
Re: Lego VCR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 17:41:03 GMT

Don't worry, Onyx, I think JW has irritated everyone at some point or another. I
think the VCR is awesome, great job! :) BTW, your reaction is what I was
thinking when I read his post back!

Scott Sanburn

onyx wrote:

good. does that mean you are going to finish those 8880 wheels i have been • waiting
on?

wow.. it only took like .2 seconds for JW's attitude to irritate me like
biting on tin foil... if this "what have you done for me lately?" crap is
still going on with him maybe i'll just duck back into hiding..

JW, thanks for *welcoming me back*... thanks for *saying it's nice to see
me*... thanks for *asking* politely about the progress of elements in have in
the works...

you know.. you *really* piss me off.. read your line above again... *everyone*
read that.. tell me it doesn't come off like a boss standing at the time clock
with his arms crossed as i clock in at 2 minutes after the hour.. i'm *so
sorry* to have inconvenienced you *once again* by not accomplishing my
assigned tasks in a timely-enough fashion for you...  >:(