 CAD / 2308
  RE: Does L3P handle LDLITE commands?

(...) Yes, try the v1.2 BETA L3P which includes: 990212 Added support for TRANSLATE, ROTATE, SCALE, TRANSFORM meta commands 990408 L3P will now look in ldraw.ini if LDRAWDIR is not defined (URL) really must find some time now to make that new (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Does L3P handle LDLITE commands?

(...) I find it a lot easier to make animations when I can use ROTATE and TRANSLATE around everything that's supposed to be moveable in a model. Now, let's see if I can find the time to actually make the animations... Fredrik (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Does L3P handle LDLITE commands?

(...) Thanks! I'm not too happy that it did not run under MS-DOS, though. L3P used to be one of the very few applications which I could use under Linux by running DOSEMU, a DOS emulator. However, it did run under Linux by using WINE, so it's not (...) (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad)