 CAD / 2308
RE: Does L3P handle LDLITE commands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:25:55 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner wrote:
Does L3P handle the special LDLITE-style commands like ROTATE and
TRANSLATE?  I tried to render a model with these commands the
other day, but they got ignored by L3P.  So I wonder if I simply
need to upgrade to a newer L3P or if it doesn't handle them.

Yes, try the v1.2 BETA L3P which includes:
990212 Added support for TRANSLATE, ROTATE, SCALE, TRANSFORM meta commands
990408 L3P will now look in ldraw.ini if LDRAWDIR is not defined
http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/test/l3p32b.zip
I really must find some time now to make that new release!
/Lars