 CAD / 2311
Re: Does L3P handle LDLITE commands?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 16:18:18 GMT

"Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> writes:

Yes, try the v1.2 BETA L3P which includes:
990212 Added support for TRANSLATE, ROTATE, SCALE, TRANSFORM meta commands
990408 L3P will now look in ldraw.ini if LDRAWDIR is not defined
http://www.netby.net/Nord/Mandelvej/Hassing/test/l3p32b.zip

Cool!  I'll try that one.

I find it a lot easier to make animations when I can use ROTATE and
TRANSLATE around everything that's supposed to be moveable in a model.
Now, let's see if I can find the time to actually make the animations...

Fredrik