 CAD / 2285
Re: Lego Space Craft Movies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 22:09:56 GMT

Charles Seyferth wrote:
<parte cortada>
The only problem (even though it is a *wonderful* program) is that
when parts
are converted and used in another 3D program (I use trueSpace), there
is no gap
between the pieces.  An example is that 2 2x2 bricks, end to end in
the same
color, look like a 2x4.

I know that, the ldraw pieces are "ideal" pieces and have no gap.

Mayhaps the creator of DAT2DXF (forgot who,
sorry...)

It's me 8^)

could implement this in the next version.

HMM.. I could shrink all pieces a little bit, to get this effect,
it is possible, and is not difficult.

Otherwise, Pat (and other
non-POV
users), I'm working on remodeling all of the parts in trueSpace's .COB
format.
I've got 5 parts done so far.  Slightly slow process....

Indeed is...

Charles

I have very little time to work on the program but I will do it.

Paulo