 CAD / 1936
Re: So busy making new starwars pieces...........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 19:43:23 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 00:41:37 GMT, "Kevin B" <kevinb01@netfocus.net> wrote:

Well, I can't comment on the other designer's motivation, but mine is mainly
ones that I want that are not there.  Lets be frank  (or in your case Doyle,
and I'll be Kevin... ;), ALL of the parts that I have done are for models
that I was working on.

The Star Wars parts are hot now not only because the authors want to use them,
but also because we want to see how others use them.

I have been known to make a part file just because I find the part
interesting.  Of course, those parts are not always the most useful
pieces...

I even did a few parts just because they were easy, like the minifig spear and
the hairbrush.  Anyone used that one yet?  Sometimes they don't turn out to be
quite as easy as they looked, though.

Then again, I never finished the canoe.

But you will someday, right?

-John Van