 CAD / 1935
Re: So busy making new starwars pieces...........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 12:59:23 GMT

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999 00:41:37 GMT, "Kevin B" <kevinb01@netfocus.net> wrote:

Well, I can't comment on the other designer's motivation, but mine is mainly
ones that I want that are not there.  Lets be frank  (or in your case Doyle,
and I'll be Kevin... ;), ALL of the parts that I have done are for models
that I was working on.

I have been known to make a part file just because I find the part
interesting.  Of course, those parts are not always the most useful
pieces...

Then again, I never finished the canoe.

Steve