 CAD / 1930
1929  |  1931
Subject:
So busy making new starwars pieces...........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 21:39:47 GMT

Hello,

I normally dont post on CAD, but I have waited very patiently for the LARGE
castle Doors rounded top. And the the brick found in the Royal Knights CASTLE.
Thats holds the portcullis in place, its gray.

Please Please Please, will someone finish these parts or make them, before
going to starwars parts. I mean atleast lets get the older stuff out of the
way.

Well anyway I think you designers do a great job, Its just I have been
waiting  for over 2 years for parts that should have been in there to start
with. I cant complete my project with out these pieces.

Thanks and please help if you can?

Sincerely,
Doyle Nelson
dnelson@ixpres.com