 CAD / 1913
    Regarding the "hoser" program —Fredrik Glöckner
   I'm aware that there exists a spreadsheet which can be used for making curved hoses at (URL) I haven't got any software to use such spreadsheets (assuming it's Excel?), nor have I even used a spreadsheet before. (I haven't used Word either, some (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Regarding the "hoser" program —Jonathan Wilson
     i think it works similar to the bezier curve generator but using the hose primitives not the spheres. (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Regarding the "hoser" program —John VanZwieten
   (...) D'oh, I still haven't fixed that error, have I. (...) It's based on a spline curve. (...) You specify endpoints and "control points" which determine the curves shape. (...) I'm sure there are others who could explain spline curves better than (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Regarding the "hoser" program —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Thinking back at my "Calculus" days, I seem to remember that it should be possible to generate a curve by specifying the end points and their start angles, as well as the length of the curve by minimizing the curvature. Of course, one would (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad)