 CAD / 1900
Re: Podracers Guild?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 01:33:31 GMT

legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:
I can't wait to see the dat file.  Excellent engine pods - they really
do give it that "massively overpowered" aspect.

Thanks again!  As soon as the next part update comes put I'll post the
file....

[about the control lines]
They sure did.  I would have guessed you had used one of the 'rope'
making include files for POV.

I'm not very well versed in POV, and the approach I used also works in
LDraw, so that was the way to go.
--Bram