 CAD / 1906
Re: Podracers Guild?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 01:54:31 GMT

BTW, those are good connecting lines, what did you use for them?

I used John Van's hose-creating spread-sheet.  I replaced all the
references to 754?.dat with a 14 LDU long cylinder to get rid of the
gaps.  Since the lines aren't flexed much, the line turned out
surprisingly well.
--Bram

Where could we track down a copy of that spread sheet?