 CAD / 1887
Re: Podracers Guild?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 02:55:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ashley Glennon writes:
Has anyone created any homemade podracers(TM)? If so, any pics available?

Yep!  I just finished POV-Raying one:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/pov/pod.jpg
Please LMKWYT.

Pat J, would this model still qualify for your contest even though it's not
based on any actual SW Pod-racer?

Anyone for a spacepod creations site or a place to post pics?

Sounds like a great idea!
--Bram