 CAD / 1867
Re: Fallingwater landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 13:59:29 GMT

Bram Lambrecht:

I've POV-Rayed my model of Fallingwater,
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/pov/Fallwtr-1.jpg

OK. Now I've remembered everybody of my fractal landscape
generator, I think it is worth showing what you can get out
of it.

Have a look at <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/temp/>.

I have uploaded a DAT file with a landscape (plus some of
the intermediate files). The colours will have to be changed
(I just used 0 to 7). I think 1 and 2 should be blue, six
should be brown, and the rest should be grey or green as you
see fit.

I hope you can get the building and the landscape to work
together.

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --