 CAD / 1834
Re: Fallingwater landscape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 03:21:00 GMT

legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:
"Bram Lambrecht" <BramL@JUNO.com> wrote:
I've POV-Rayed my model of Fallingwater,
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/pov/Fallwtr-1.jpg

Bram,
Dang!  I wanted to see this, but the URL is reported as not found.
The /pov/ directory is there, but the default page doesn't include
that scene.

It's not in the default page, but the image I linked to should show up.
When I have all the photos developed & scanned and a few more renderings
completed, I'll make a page for this model.  Terry, *you* shouldn't
complain about people posting teasers...and at least my teaser showed the
complte model :)
--Bram