 CAD / 178
177  |  179
Subject:
LDAO suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 21:13:01 GMT

Just grabbed the latest LDAO and LDLite - they work well together.

Please consider adding the following views to the viewpoint menu, they are
different oblique views.

2 bottom views:
-a-1,0,1,-0.5,-1,-0.5,1,0,0
-a1,0,1,-0.5,1,0.5,-1,0,1

2 rear views:
-a-1,0,-1,-0.5,1,0.5,1,0,-1
-a-1,0,1,0.5,1,0.5,-1,0,-1

Or, make it possible to ad ones own views.

Now, to change my LDrawList (does anyone remembe that?) to accept a filename
on its command line to it too works with LDAO.

Huw