 CAD / 183
Re: LDAO suggestion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 23:30:46 GMT

you can, when you run ldlite it should automatically set that up for you. it
did for me
Tore Eriksson wrote in message <3640D821.F4500199@mbox325.swipnet.se>...
I have a suggestion, too. Don't know if I've already suggested it, but...
I want to be able to view a .DAT file by double-clicking on the filename.

/Tore

Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/