 CAD / 179
Re: Half-ball windshield
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 21:34:54 GMT

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998 18:44:19 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K)
wrote:

It was done at one time.  But, as I recall, it was not quite ready for
voting.  What happened to it, or who did it, I can't recall.

By accident, I stumbled on the page of mailto:ber00439@berk.com while
following train links:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/7190/lego.html

And at the bottom, a MOC showed exactly the part I was looking for. He
has the DAT file downloadable on his parts page. It looks real nice,
once converted with l3p to PovRay.

____
|oooo| Cheers,
|oooo| Wouter van Wageningen