 CAD / 17654
    Animated minfigs —Michael Horvath
   Which tools can be used to create minifig animations? And who has created some of these animations? -Mike (13 years ago, 27-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Animated minfigs —Owen Dive
   (...) I use LD4DStudio for all my LEGO animation needs. You can get it here (URL) examples of what you can do here (URL) here (URL) (13 years ago, 28-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Animated minfigs —Michael Horvath
   (...) have a library of animations for different minifig actions, such as running, walking, crawling, etc. -Mike (13 years ago, 29-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Animated minfigs —Owen Dive
   (...) Hmm, I don't think that would work too well - inevitably the action you want will be slightly different from the action you have in the library (e.g. each minifig action will require 4 different animation sequences, depending on whether he has (...) (13 years ago, 30-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Animated minfigs —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Not when using my LDA program. (But OTOH, no progress is made on that project.) Take the walking minifig in this scene: (URL) is called Fig02 in the main animation script. To make him walk, all I had to do was to just add the line: " (...) (13 years ago, 13-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Animated minfigs —Roland Melkert
   (...) LD4D uses packages in order to reuse existing actors and animation sequences that use them in other animations. But it is some what limited in the way an actor is a static collection of parts (e.g. minifig space man). But you could still reuse (...) (13 years ago, 16-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad)