 CAD / 17198
Re: motivation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 17:57:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Santeri Piippo wrote:
OK I guess I've given wrong words in my post above. I wish I could edit them.
Especially "respect" was all wrong, even with the question mark.

I guess I lost the fun part of it for a while but now that I took and gave the
Cordak housing one more shot I could say I had fun doing it once again. I
suppose my feelings were a result of constant, repeated failures in real life
and the fact I don't much see my work used..

Sorry guys, my chips have been down recently. Though I'm recovering, gradually.
I'm not going anywhere.

I don't know what should I write here.

-Santeri

Great news!

I also have from time to time a 'burnout', but then I have an idea or see a part
that I find not to difficult to build and during the build process then I am
happy again. FIRST THERE IS A BLANK SCREEN - LATER THERE IS A PART!
It is not the same as building something with your hands but also not far away.

cu
mikeheide