 CAD / 17187
17186  |  17188
Subject:
motivation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2010 18:12:34 GMT

Hi guys - I have to say right now I'm losing motivation for my parts authoring
job here. There is lots of other things to do as well and parts authoring does
not at all get me the... respect(?) I'd need.

But seriously. Last year I got tens of parts authored. I've never been contacted
by some user who liked what I have made. True, I once saw my work used as an
example on the TechnicBricks blog, yes, but it was rather random and lasted only
a day or so. And yes, I've gotten comments from Philo and Mike in emails, but
I'm getting the feeling I'm only giving my dedication, all this work, for only a
small handful of people.

By all respect, how do you guys keep yourself motivated for this?! I'm losing
interest in overall... I'm not much motivated into making LDForge either right
now.

-Santeri