 CAD / 17196
Re: motivation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 20:14:13 GMT

Hi,

I'd just like to acknowledge the hard work of the people putting the parts
together. Without the parts you can't create the models...etc...etc

I guess it's hard work keeping up with Lego as they are constantly churning out
new parts.

I've had fun creating some Lego models over the last few months - you can see my
experiments at:
http://www.pearse.co.uk/lego

In a previous post I suggested that creating some sort of open source Lego game
would boost the profile of the parts library, as people would be able to
interact with the parts/models in a new way. Perhaps something like Blenders
Game Engine could be used to do something like this?
For info on the Blender Game Engine see the following link:
http://www.blender.org/education-help/tutorials/game-engine/

Keep up the good work.

Reuben
reuben@pearse.co.uk