 CAD / 16831
Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:18:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Sergio Reano wrote:
Hi,
new SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 has been just release and is online as always on
http://staff.polito.it/sergio.reano/

I sure would like to try the program, but non of my PC's (both home and work) or
laptop have been able to run any version so far.

I think this is because SR3DB is somewhat limited accessable due to the specs of
the hardware you need. A T&L (what is that?) graphic adapter with 128MB ram and
Pixel and Vertex shader ver. 1.1 or higher.

How can I tell if my PC's or laptop will run the program?

Jaco