 CAD / 16832
Re: LDDP version 2.1 beta test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 13:34:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
I've recently significantly changed the editor in LDDP (i.e. I switched back to
SynEdit from Scintilla) and would like a few people to test LDDP out to see if
anything is majorly wrong/buggy.  This code change was needed to facilitate the
possibility of making a cross-platform version.  Some features may be missing
but I think I've restored most everything.

Here's the link:
http://lddp.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/lddp/trunk/Current%20Build/LDDesignPad.exe

A few things I noticed so far:
- If you try to change color of the line using the color change toolbar, a
selection appear, offset by one character too high (partially overlapping
previous line). Occurs also with many other tools (rounding, winding change)
- If you edit a file then click on the "new" button, a new file is created but
the edit area contains data from previous file
- double clicking on a value doesn't select it
- primitive recognition/name completion/inlining doesn't seem to work (even
though the ldraw folder is specified in external programs locations)
- changing color of a line also rounds its values, despite "only perform
rounding with auto rounding function" is checked

Philo