 CAD / 16878
Re: LDDP version 2.1 beta test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 22:59:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Santeri Piippo wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
SNIP
A little wish: let the change winding function act on edge lines. Order of ends
is generally don't care, but it is important in some of my tools, eg.
Pathtruder.
indeed!

Also I'd appreciate an option to turn polling off globally and completely would
be great. I'm getting sick of getting greeted by tens of Confirm boxes each time
I save my part in MLCad and have LDDP opened there too.. or something that'd
always assume "Yes" to those confirm boxes?

Philo

-Santeri

I have not tested version 2.1 yet, but in version 2.0 you could disable polling
in the extra menu. Or enable to poll on demand.

cu
mikeheide