 CAD / 16756
16755  |  16757
Subject:
SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2009 07:23:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,
new SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 has been just release and is online as always on
http://staff.polito.it/sergio.reano/

I recommend to carefully read the history tab for a list of changes and added
functionality, and watch video on my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGd2eMjMXHg.

One note about image quality: I don't know why, but taking image model using
internal DirectX routines result in poor image quality.
If you need better image the best practice is to take a screen shot with
ALT-Stamp key combination (standard and native in any MS Windows) and then go
editing them with any picture viewer/maker software. The Windows Paint is good
enough to paste the screen shot and crop undesired parts.

Now, today Dec 24, will be the last day I'm online.
I will be back on Jan 7, 2010 and 'till there I will not read or answer messages
or email, so be patient for any problems.
Better to save a copy of the previous version executable.

So that's all folks. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Sergio