 CAD / 16756
  SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

Hi, new SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 has been just release and is online as always on (URL) recommend to carefully read the history tab for a list of changes and added functionality, and watch video on my youtube channel (URL) note about image quality: I (...) (15 years ago, 24-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) to it. I've downloaded it, read your documentation and played with it for several hours now. You've got some amazing functionality here, and I am very tempted to switch from MLCad ( my long-time favorite) to your SR 3D Builder. Please, please (...) (14 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) Ok, a couple of hours later, and a few things to mention... Doesn't support MPD files yet, at least not ones that I have that work fine in MLCad. Can't seem to figure out how groups work, if at all. Files that are saved have three unusual (...) (14 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) That is probably a "Byte Order Mark", BOM ((URL) which is identifying the file as UTF-8 text. Quote WikiPedida: "While UTF-8 does not have byte order issues, a BOM encoded in UTF-8 may nonetheless be encountered. A UTF-8 BOM is explicitly (...) (14 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) If that three characters looks like  then it is the BOM for UTF-8. For official DAT-Files it is recommended to use either ASCII or UTF-8 without the BOM (as they are equal in the ASCII range of characters). (URL) this should be changed in (...) (14 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) Yes, that's it exactly. It's been a while since I had to deal with UTF-8 text, thanks for the link to the explanation. -Andy (14 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) Here's a link to LDView generated images of the data files that I was able to produce without any hassle. Created in SR 3D Builder, removed the first 3 characters from the generated dat with LDDesignPad, and displayed it in LDView. Whew. What (...) (14 years ago, 10-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) Hi, didn't noticed extra character issue in saved model files. Fixed now. Also CTRL-S functionality has been added. Both will be available in the next release (don't know when published). About .MPD files instead I have a good support for (...) (14 years ago, 11-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) I sure would like to try the program, but non of my PC's (both home and work) or laptop have been able to run any version so far. I think this is because SR3DB is somewhat limited accessable due to the specs of the hardware you need. A T&L (...) (14 years ago, 11-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) from SR 3D history : "- Now graphics requirements are lower: you need a 1.1 vertex and pixel shader suppor to run application. In option dialog box you can now choose to disable antialiasing to get a 20-70% boost in graphics performance (me (...) (14 years ago, 11-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) Thank you! Looking forward to your next release... :-) -Andy (14 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: SR 3D Builder 0.4.5.7 RELEASED

(...) Please let me know your graphic adapter model and I'll let you know if it can work... better via email since this can bore other users... (...) Please note that ONLY SOME ATI card have problems. So long I get errors with ATI 1300, 1400 and (...) (14 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)