 CAD / 1607
Re: How to create building instructions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:45:18 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote:
I wonder if one of you pros could provide or point me to a tutorial on
creating building instructions for Ldrawn models for publishing on the web.  I
was particularly impressed with Terry's instructions for his SW E-wing, but I
imagine that took lots of work to accomplish.

Have you tried the HTML Generator feature of LDAO?  I belive that's what
Terry used to create his instructions (1).  Check out LDAO at:

http://home.att.net/~blisses/ldao/ldaddon.html

Specifically, check out the HTML Generator page at:

http://home.att.net/~blisses/ldao/htmlgen.html

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Though he admits to some post-processing for a better building
experience.  I'm also assuming you're talking about the pages linked from:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Zone/9500/instruct.htm

"The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder"
-- British scientist J. B. S. Haldane (1892-1964)