 CAD / 1606
1605  |  1607
Subject:
How to create building instructions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:21:25 GMT

I wonder if one of you pros could provide or point me to a tutorial on
creating building instructions for Ldrawn models for publishing on the web.  I
was particularly impressed with Terry's instructions for his SW E-wing, but I
imagine that took lots of work to accomplish.

I guess I'm looking for the fastest way to produce instructions sufficient for
someone to build the B-wing model.  Of course I start with a working knowledge
of ldraw, ldlite, LDAO, but I've never produced output for printing from them.

Thanks for any help,

-John Van