 CAD / 15862
    POV Coordinate Question —Eric Albrecht
   While doing renderings, I've noticed something odd. POV-Ray mirrors all the models across the XY axis. For instance, look at this image of (URL) 853>. It appears to be right hand drive, but the model I made it from is left hand drive. This isn't (...) (16 years ago, 17-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: POV Coordinate Question —Anders Isaksson
   (...) What is your camera definition? In BlockCAD I use L3P to create the POV file, and then I do some post-processing of that file (I don't actually remmeber right now what I'm changing), and those renders are not mirrored. The camera definition in (...) (16 years ago, 17-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: POV Coordinate Question —Eric Albrecht
   (...) I usually use L3P to create the file, but then I replace the camera with a definition from LDView. If I can just change the sign, that will be easy. Eric (16 years ago, 17-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: POV Coordinate Question —Travis Cobbs
   (...) That's very strange. I just tested LDView's "Show POV-Ray Camera Info" command on a car model, and it didn't reverse things. Are you sure you aren't modifying the camera that comes out of LDView in some way? Also, are you hitting OK on the (...) (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: POV Coordinate Question —Eric Albrecht
   (...) I'm copying it into the clipboard and pasting it into POV. Everything looks good like the angle and the orientation, I just get this mirror image problem. Looks like I don't get the problem when I use the camera directly out of L3P. Eric (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: POV Coordinate Question —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Please send me an LDraw model that's exhibiting the problem, and let me know what version of L3P you're using. My test here was with the old version of L3P, not the most recent beta, so something may have changed there. I don't see how the (...) (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: POV Coordinate Question —Eric Albrecht
   (...) Sorry about the delay here. It turns out that the problem was simply that I'm an idiot. I guess I should have just started with that assumption. At any rate, the copy-paste from LDView works just fine. I was apparently deleting the "right" (...) (16 years ago, 24-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)