 CAD / 15762
Re: LGEO update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 06:57:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:

The part #73435 (Door 1 x 4 x 5 Right) is misaligned when I use the LGEO option.
It seems the part's origin may be different in the two files. Haven't checked
whether this happens with the Left door as well.

Seems to affect only 73435. Is fixed for the next update.
For a workaround open lg_73435.inc and change to rotation at the end of object
definitions from -90 to 90.

Regards, Lutz